Probably my all time favorite show is America’s Funniest Home Videos. It’s the greatest ever. These are my two favorite clips that I could watch all day long. =)
How can you not ADORE that kid?!! He makes me so happy. =)
i feel like i'm always commenting on your blog... cause i am. but that was too funny not to comment. i was laughing at loud at work, kinda embarrassing.
Joe's job for this coming baby is to gather hours of AFV to get me through labor. I saw one episode of it while in labor at the hospital with MaKaela and it made the pain miraculously go away! If you know a good way to collect hours of funniness, let me know. Before Sept.10th. I just found your blog, so sorry this comment is almost 3 years late :)
Ha ha ha, do you love that this post is still close to the top even though it's three years old? I'm just trying to make sure it's up to date. ;)
I think you can get dvd's of AFV. Also there are lots of episodes on netflix. I'm assuming it would be on Hulu also. I think it's also on amazon prime instant video, and you could check ABC's website to see if you can stream it online. Finally, you can follow them on Facebook to get random clips. Lol, I clearly know way too much about this. Cheers to the best tv show ever!! Good luck lady!!
i feel like i'm always commenting on your blog... cause i am. but that was too funny not to comment. i was laughing at loud at work, kinda embarrassing.
ReplyDeleteJoe's job for this coming baby is to gather hours of AFV to get me through labor. I saw one episode of it while in labor at the hospital with MaKaela and it made the pain miraculously go away! If you know a good way to collect hours of funniness, let me know. Before Sept.10th. I just found your blog, so sorry this comment is almost 3 years late :)
ReplyDeleteThis is DaNi, not Joseph by the way :)
DeleteHa ha ha, do you love that this post is still close to the top even though it's three years old? I'm just trying to make sure it's up to date. ;)
DeleteI think you can get dvd's of AFV. Also there are lots of episodes on netflix. I'm assuming it would be on Hulu also. I think it's also on amazon prime instant video, and you could check ABC's website to see if you can stream it online. Finally, you can follow them on Facebook to get random clips. Lol, I clearly know way too much about this. Cheers to the best tv show ever!! Good luck lady!!